What a world we Live in! Here are a few images of snowflakes which shows us how beautiful & artistic the nature is in its creations.
© Alin Balanean
Every snowflake has its own unique beauty shape and is different than all other snowflakes, Simply amazing! See how beautiful and complexity images of snowflakes under microscope views [Click Wiki's Link]
Shooting snowflakes is easy -- just follow these tips:
• Get in as close as the camera will let you -- usually about 2 inches. Hold the camera steady, and shoot from as many angles as possible.
• Aim for snowflakes that are on surfaces with clean lines and that are positioned at an angle so early morning or late afternoon sunlight can bring out details. And, Falk adds, "It also helps to find flakes in the 'twilight zone' areas of the snow -- not in full sun nor quite full shadow -- so the background of the sunlit flake is the cobalt blue shadow that snow has on sunny days."
• Large, soft flakes photograph better than small, bright ones. Falk has found them at diameters up to 5mm. "You need to have a lot of moisture in the air," she says, "and it needs to be bitter cold."
• Nearly windless days are ideal for snowflake hunting, to up the likelihood of finding crystals intact. Colder temperatures help "to keep their little arms from melting off before you can get to them."
Tips by : lorifredrickson
FIFA's official World Cup site - [Link]
World cup 2010 South Africa Guidance – [Link]
Useful service offering of rent of cellular moving bodies to be used in South Africa - [Link]
Matches in the week ahead, useful for those pre-World Cup friendlies - [Link]
Pretty cool quality for world cup 2010 South Africa Calendar - [Link]
ESPN’s World Cup 2010 TV Schedule - [Link]
World Cup in Excel 2010 in Excel - [Link]
A handy pdf match schedule from FIFA - [Link]
World Cup 2010 South Africa Wallpapers - [Link]
A very interesting concept of electric motorcycle created by industrial designer from Italy Paolo De Giusti. An electrical motorcycle featured with a new "Shared Battery system” creating an unique combination from the aggresive look and at the same time eco-friendly concept.
A member of one of our classes told of a request made by his wife. She and a group of other women in her house of prayer were involved in a self-improvement program.
She asked her husband to help her by listing six things he believed she could do to help her become a better wife. He reported to the class: “I was surprised by such a request. Frankly, it would have been easy for me to list six things I would like to change about her - my heavens, she could have listed a thousand things she would like to change about me - but I didn’t. I said to her, ‘Let me think about it and give you an answer in the morning.’
“The next morning I got up very early and called the florist and had them send six red roses to my wife with a note saying: ‘I can’t think of six things I would like to change about you. I love you just the way you are.’
“When I arrived at home that evening, who do you think greeted me at the door: That’s right. My wife! She was almost in tears. Needless to say, I was extremely glad I had not criticized her as she had requested.
“The following Sunday at house of prayer, after she had reported the results of her assignment, several women with whom she had been studying came up to me and said, ‘That was the most considerate thing I have ever heard.’ It was then I realized the power of appreciation.”
Source: Yahoo Group Mailing
- Advertisements (2)
- Amazing (21)
- Animals (2)
- Arts (16)
- AutoMobiles (6)
- Buildings and Architecture (6)
- Celebrity (8)
- Cool (5)
- Cool Stuff (16)
- Creative (32)
- Cultural (1)
- Educational (5)
- Funny Pictures (13)
- Funny Stuffs (4)
- Funny Videos (2)
- Games (1)
- Health (2)
- Hi-Tech (5)
- How Tos (4)
- Illusions (2)
- Infographics (7)
- Inspirational (9)
- Interesting and Useful Tips (6)
- Interesting Facts (8)
- Interesting Stuffs (16)
- Interesting Tips (1)
- Links (1)
- Motivational (6)
- Nature (3)
- Photography (8)
- Science (3)
- Sports (2)
- Travel (6)
- Unique (17)
- Unseen Worlds (1)
- Unusual Stuffs (7)
- Videos (5)
- Weird Stuff (2)
- World Records (5)
- "Fascinating Snowflakes" Beautiful Art- Art Create...
- Interesting & Useful Links - World Cup 2010 South ...
- Very Groovy and Innovative Electric Motorcycle fro...
- A Motivational Story 1 - The Power of Appreciatio...
- How To Play Fantastic Illusions Using Sun & Moon (...
- What we call this "Excellent Lovely Art" (5 Pictur...
- "Teamwork" - Amazing Lessons Inspired by Nature Pa...
- Our Amazing Planet: Top To Bottom
- Very Cool Magazine Headcover Illusions (11 Picture...
- Chocolate Chess - Play Chess for Fun, Funny & Yumm...
- Funny but Uniquely Creative USB Flash Drives (10 P...
- Very Clever and Creative Ads - Your Hands Can Be D...
- Fantastic T-Shirt Design for Football Supporters &...
- ▼ June (13)